This yr’s Knowledge and AI Summit is actually a “cannot miss” occasion – with 240+ technical classes, keynotes, meetups and extra. We will not wait to see you in particular person in San Francisco June 26-29, or just about on-line free of charge June 28-29. It isn’t too late to register right here!
This yr, we actually wished to search out new methods to have interaction our digital viewers and supply attention-grabbing content material that covers probably the most top-of-mind subjects. That is why we’re excited to introduce “Dwell from the Lakehouse” , a live-streamed occasion stuffed with instructional, insightful, and inspirational discussions from a number of the most notable neighborhood members.
Dwell From the Lakehouse consists of a collection of candid conversations between our 4 hosts – Ari Kaplan, Pearl Ubaru, Holly Smith, and Jimmy Obeyini – and business leaders and influencers, in addition to Databricks co-founders, product groups, and extra. A few of our friends embody: Advancing Analytics co-founder Simon Whiteley, creator Adi Polak, Databricks co-founder Matei Zaharia, fivetran co-founder Taylor Brown, open supply skilled Vini Saiswal, dbt Labs co-founder Drew Banin, neighborhood chief Denny Lee, and over a dozen extra. Matters will vary throughout information, AI, LLMs, ethics, governance, Databricks know-how and key bulletins, bringing the net expertise nearer to the motion.
Summit is all about collaboration. Here’s a sampling of what to anticipate on “Dwell from the Lakehouse”:
- A breakdown of the newest technical developments throughout information and AI
- Hear from business specialists about how the lakehouse structure is impacting their enterprise in actual life
- Greatest practices from specialists and influencers on Delta Lake and and different open supply tasks
- “What’s subsequent?” product roadmaps from the Databricks product administration groups
- Deep dives into Unity Catalog and Databricks use instances that leverage generative AI, together with Dolly and past
- Updates from our companion ecosystem, together with dbt Labs, Dataiku, and Fivetran
- Knowledge ethics and AI and issues on bias, privateness, and transparency
- Overviews of Databricks Market, the open market for all of your information, analytics, and AI by way of open supply Delta Sharing
- How one can totally handle compute sources by way of Serverless Databricks SQL, giving on the spot entry, simpler administration, and decrease prices
- How one can be part of the Databricks neighborhood year-round
Our hosts have distinctive backgrounds and experiences:
- Pearl Ubaru is a earlier information scientist and at the moment a Technical Advertising and marketing Engineer at Databricks.
- Ari Kaplan is head of evangelism, often known as a “Moneyball” innovator in sports activities analytics, and the previous President of the worldwide Oracle Customers Group.
- Holly Smith is a Options Architect at Databricks, profitable “20 in Knowledge and Expertise 2020” and “Tech Ladies 100 in 2021”.
- Jimmy Oyeniyi is a Strategic Account Government at Databricks, working with a number of the most spectacular implementations of knowledge and AI.
Catch the “Dwell from the Lakehouse” on-line livestream on Wednesday, June 28 from 8:00am-5:30pm, and Thursday, June twenty ninth from 8:00am-4:30pm. Whether or not you be part of us from San Francisco or out of your sofa, our purpose is to deliver folks collectively to be taught and join in a digital atmosphere. We are able to share a lot extra, however now it is your flip to find what the Knowledge and AI Summit has to supply.
If you have not but registered, it is not too late to take action here. As all the time, the digital cross is totally free — we look ahead to seeing you!
Register for Summit and get all the small print here